Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The True Grit of Life

A hibiscus stigma dusted with pollens is at the threshold of starting a new chapter in its verdant life. However this seems quite superflous as most of the propagation of hibiscus is done vegetatively rather than through seeds. Seems like Nature's urging for gene variety is strongly weaved into its reproductive blueprint. There's always a chance that one might take seed naturally or by human means to produce a refreshingly new and pretty progeny.


“Books are the bees which carry the quickening pollen from one to another mind”.

-James Russell Lowell

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog. I love your posts... I added myself to your follower list... Keep in touch.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks for the kind words. I am adding myself to your list too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...