Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Water Krystals


The rain lashed fiercely at my windshield one day as I drove home after work. Just as suddenly, it stopped. As I pulled into the garage, I noticed the stooping branches of a pine tree, its needles laden with glinting rain drops. At my doorsteps, I found the pot of caladiums totally drenched from the downpour, with shimmering water crystals adorning the bosom of their foliage. I gazed at the largest of them all and in its depth I fathom a deep sense of serenity.

May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow.

May the soft winds freshen your spirit.

May the sunshine brighten your heart.

May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you, and

May God enfold you in the mantle of His love.

- Irish Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...